Another Face-Off Infographic from Prevention.com!
To see the source go HERE
Oatmeal Breakfast CookieIngredients
- ¼ cup Oats
- 2 Tbls whole wheat flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbls maple syrup (I use sugar free)
- 3 Tbls vanilla Greek yogurt (I used Chobani Non-Fat)
- 1 Tbls chocolate chips
- 1 Tbls chopped nutsInstructions
- Stir everything together in a bowl until everything is combined. Place in the center of a small microwave plate. The mixture will be pretty wet, this is not something you can really do with your hands. Gently press down, just slightly. Microwave for 60-70 seconds. Your cookie is done when it springs back, and is no longer sticky on top. Enjoy warm for gooey chocolate!
- 1/3 of me: I wanna be fit and sexy and have a flat stomach and be lean and have lots of muscle.
- 1/3 of me: I wanna be skinny and tiny and dainty and delicate and bony and frail and look cute in everything.
- 1/3 of me: I wanna not give a shit about what I look like and be happy instead.